City of San Antonio AGENDA
Community Action Advisory Board Meeting
Thursday, December 16, 2021
Claude Black Community Center 2805 E. Commerce Street, San Antonio, TX 78203
The Community Action Advisory Board Meeting will hold its regular meeting in the Claude Black Community Center 2805 E. Commerce Street, San Antonio, TX 78203 beginning at 3:30 PM. Once convened, the Community Action Advisory Board Meeting will take up the following items no sooner than the designated times.
Members of the public can comment on items on the agenda. To submit comments or sign up to speak, please go to www.sanantonio.gov/agenda and click on the eComment link for instructions. Questions relating to these rules may be directed to the Office of the City Clerk at (210) 207-7253
Once a quorum is established, the Community Action Advisory Board Meeting shall consider the following:
5. Review of New Software Training for Training For Job Success
6. Approval of Head Start Program Five-Year Strategic Plan
7. Approval of 2020-2021 Head Start Program Annual Report
8. Approval of 2021-2022 Head Start Budget Revision
9. Review of 2021-2022 Head Start Policy Council Members
10. Review of Head Start, Early Head Start, and Early Head Start-Child Care Partnership (EHS-CCP) Program COVID-19 Guidance
11. Review of Head Start, EHS, and EHS-CCP Program Monitoring
12. Review of Head Start, EHS, and EHS-CCP Monthly Program Report
13. Review of Head Start, EHS, and EHS-CCP Fiscal Report
14. ACF-IM-HS-21-05 Supporting the Wellness of All Staff in the Head Start Workforce
15. 45 CFR Part 1302 Vaccine and Mask Requirements to Mitigate the Spread of COVID-19 in Head Start Programs
Mission Statement Department of Human Services Community Action Advisory Board, a forum for policy on poverty and to assure that the issues of the poor are effectively heard and addressed, and to inspire self-sufficiency in individuals and families, respecting and recognizing their desire to make a change for themselves and their families DEPARTMENT OF HUMAN SERVICES HEAD START MISSION STATEMENT Preparing children and engaging families for school readiness and life-long success.
At any time during the meeting, the Community Action Advisory Board Meetingmay meet in executive session by videoconference for consultation with the City Attorney's Office concerning attorney client matters under Chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code.
DISABILITY ACCESS STATEMENT
This meeting site is wheelchair accessible. The Accessible Entrance is located at the Municipal Plaza Building / Main Plaza Entrance. Auxiliary Aids and Services, including Deaf interpreters, must be requested forty-eight  hours prior to the meeting. For assistance, call (210) 207-7268 or 711 Texas Relay Service for the Deaf.
Intérpretes en español estarán disponibles durante la junta del consejo de la ciudad para los asistentes que lo requieran. También se proveerán intérpretes para los ciudadanos que deseen exponer su punto de vista al consejo de la ciudad. Para más información, llame al (210) 207-7253